CITE comes to San Francisco for our third annual – but all new -- 2 ½ day program.
We bring to life how companies are embracing consumer-inspired technology to engage employees, drive innovation, and attract and empower the next generation workforce. From innovation with mobile, social, cloud and big data -- what IDC calls the Third Platform -- to wearable computing, 3-D printing, sensors and more, CITE will show you how to employ new technologies to drive your business. Register to Attend Today!
Sessions for CITE 2014 Include:
- Wearable Computing, 3-D Printing and More at NASA
- VC Panel: Consumer Innovation, Enterprise Disruption
- Business Transformation through A Social Enterprise
- Combining Internal and External Data for Analysis that Drives Revenue
- Machine to Machine (M2M) Development at UPS
- A Multi-Cloud Model for When One Size Doesn’t Fit All
- Talent Management in the Era of Consumerization
- Conversations with Bret Taylor of Quip and Cyrus Mistry of Google Chrome
- Action-oriented case studies addressing The Customer, The Business, The Workplace, The Technology and The Edge.
- Up Next: Mobile-First Enterprise Apps
View the full CITE Conference agenda and our speaker list, which includes leading executives from IDC, UPS, Unilever, True Value Co., DirecTV, Cerner, Sanofi, Interactions, AT&T, Samsung and many more.