We are building the most dynamic CITE program yet!
CITE will be back in San Francisco this spring for our third annual – but all new -- 2 ½ day program. We bring to life how companies are embracing consumer-inspired technology to engage employees, drive innovation, and attract and empower the next generation workforce.
All new content for 2014 will include:
+ Inspiring, action-oriented case studies from our CITE Awards program on topics ranging from Smart Data to Best Business Work Environment.
+ Content for hiring managers, HR executives and all business stakeholders on creating a next generation workplace.
+ Programming for marketing executives looking for the best of best practices around the latest technologies that engage customers and empower the sales team.
+ All you need to know about Bring Your Own Services, corporate device practices, HTML5 vs. native apps, wearable computing, the Internet of Things and more.
Save the dates - registration will open soon!
Past sessions included:
- Management 2.0: The Challenge of Freedom in the Enterprise
- Mobility and The Next Generation of Business
- Track Sessions on BYOD, Social Enterprise, Apps & Corporate Devices
- Benchmarking Workshop: Consumerization of IT Priorities
- An Evening of Innovation with DEMOmobile
- Leading the culture change that is critical to consumerization
- The Rise of the Chief Marketing Officer in Technology Decisionmaking
- Leading tech and business change in the new era
- Plus social functions for optimum networking opportunities