The Countdown Begins! Two Weeks until CITE Conference & Expo, June 2013
The Consumerization of IT in the Enterprise (CITE) Conference & Expo is coming up in two weeks! From smartphones to mobile apps, social software and 4G networks, the wave of innovation in the consumer space is transforming the way companies do business, both inside and outside of the enterprise. CITE brings together IT and business executives, venture capitalists and other practitioners to showcase leading efforts and teach others how to make the most of this transformation.
Key Topics you won't want to miss:
- Consumerization of IT: What it means for the enterprise
- The latest BYOD (bring your own device) strategies
- Preparing IT for the next-generation enterprise
- Mobile device/tablet procurement, management & policies
- Networks and infrastructure for the consumerized enterprise
- Creating a social enterprise
- Data integration across clouds and devices
- Corporate mobile app stores, mobile app development and the gamification UX
- Much, much more!